Saturday, January 7, 2012

Jordan Lancaster with another post. His new nickname might be "blog hog"

Alright everyone I think Jordan has thrown down the gauntlet here.  He has been sending in daily posts for he and his family being the most active people on the blog.  I am feeling the pressure to get out there and log some activities for posting myslef.  Here are some of his newest pictures along with a feeble attempt by myself to have a posting by walking to and from work.  Just so everyone knows that I won't be posting any activities without photo evidence.  I do trust most of the people but not sure about Jordan.  Thanks again for any pictures you guys send and keep them coming.  


Best,

Dave






Jordan Lancaster on a 33 mile bike ride near Bend Oregon

Jordan, Tyson and Lary Lancaster Fly fishing on the Crocked River near Bend Oregon

Not sure if this activity qualifies as getting your heart rate up there but the pictures are pretty nice.

Vance Lancaster (Father to Lary and Grandfather to Jordan and Tyson) who will be 90 years old this month was on the ski mountain for the 15th time this year.  Nice work Vance!  You don't look a day over 60.

No comments:

Post a Comment